During this time of self isolation, social distancing and refraining from group activities; Maurizio's Pizzeria Inc has implemented a dedicated walk-up TAKE-OUT window adjacent to our front entrance.
Our staff continues to be updated with the Provinces latest requirements to provide our guests a safe and easy dine-out experience. At this time dine-in/patio, restroom and outside seating accommodations are not available.
Complimentary hand sanitizer is recommended to be used by all our guests prior to paying and picking up their orders at our take-out window.
CASH is no longer accepted as a form of payment at Maurizio's Pizzeria as it a primary culprit of exponential transmission of bacteria, germs and pathogens. This transition to a CASHLESS venue is being implemented to provide our guests and staff the best protection moving forward as we adapt to our new normal.
Operational hours have been adjusted to accommodate our guests and our staff during this trying time. See CONTACT US page for more information.
TAKE-OUT WINDOW GUIDELINES
We ask all our guests to follow these guidelines so that everyone remains safe.
1. Please review ourmenu online, establish your order in advance.
2. Place your phone order by calling 705-771-9300
3. Arrive 10minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time
4. Remain in your vehicle, our venue is outfitted with exterior loud speakers. We will call your name when your order is boxed and ready for payment.
5. Maintain 6ft social distancing from other patrons
6. Please use complimentary hand sanitizer prior to interacting with our staff
(our staff will be wearing a mask and gloves for your protection, we simply ask your return the gesture to protect them - thank you)
7. Forms of payment accepted:
- CREDIT CARD
- APPLE PAY
- WE DO NOT ACCEPT CASH MOVING
PHASE 2 - PROVINCIAL RECOVERY PLAN
THURSDAY JUNE 18TH
Dated: Tuesday June 9th 2020
Technically the Province will be rolling out PHASE 2 on Friday June 12th, however I (Maurizio) feel it necessary not to rush into this. Maurizio's Pizzeria will be taking a more conservative approach and rolling out PHASE 2 one week later.
This will give our staff added time to adopt new guidelines to ensure a safe experience among our patrons and staff alike.
New signage will be placed on the exterior of the building providing all guests straight forward guidelines for patio/exterior seating and facility use.
New updates to this roll out will be added ASAP.
Thank you for your understanding.
PHASE 3 - PROVINCIAL RE-START
FRIDAY JULY 17TH 2020
Dated: Wednesday July 15th 2020
Phase 3 guidelines:
• it is recommended that all patrons wear protective masks prior to entering the establishment
• continue to practice 6ft social distancing when interacting with other guests and our staff
• we encourage the use of complimentary hand sanitizer throughout our establishment
• patio use is by reservation only, maximum occupancy is 10 persons, maximum seating time is 1 hour
• outdoor picnic tables situated 6ft apart have been added for additional customer support in providing a safer and enjoyable atmosphere